- Rann Utsav 2019 - 2020
Great Rann Utsav 2019 - 2020 Festival – A Most Awaited Celebration of India
If you are looking forward to make a memorable winter moments then hold your breath, close your eyes, open up your imagination and get on your feet to experience the serenity of Rann Utsav at Rann of Kutch. Even if you have been there, it is worth being there again (you surely know that) and if you have not been there then this is one sparkling chance to visit the grandest of the Desert Carnival - Rann Utsav 2019 - 2020 which will start from 28th October and Extend till 12th March 2020. You will find solace amidst the white land and the beautiful blue sky where nature plays with colors till sunset and paints the sky with beautiful hues. Gujarat Government has been arranging this mesmerizing desert carnival every year during winter because as it is right said, ‘Kutch nahi dekha to kuch nai dekha’. This statement truly stands true for its beauty that the region beholds because its charm will surely hypnotize you.
The sparkling white Rann of Kutch is found in the Kutch local regions of Gujarat where the air itself turn positive and festive because people from different corner of the nation and world travel to experience this luxurious moments. The Great Rann of Kutch which is now world's most popular tourist destination as White Desert has 4 different Looks During the Season. Look here how it looks during Monsoon. If you wish to experience the serenity and calmness, then there are no days better than winter to visit White Desert. The marshy salt land looks shimmering white and is successful in drawing your attention towards itself. The positive aura and innumerable events and social festivals keeps you engaged in this charismatic region. Rann Utsav is now Known as A Big Cultural Celebration in Gujarat.
What to expect from Rann Utsav 2019-2010
- Handicrafts: The people of Kutch have been doing artistic handicrafts since years and you will find unique and amazing masterpieces. The varieties of crafts include weaving, patch work, Rogan art, Tie and dye and other ethnic styled embroidered items. Other than you will find artistic pottery, wood carving, shell work and metal crafting are found in this region.
- Mouth watering delicacies: Running along the lines of corridors are the lip smacking and aromatic food delicacies that are authentic Kutchi special and irresistible to your tongue. They are made with flavorful spices and love straight from heart to serve you with the best of Gujarati food. You will also get beverages so that you continue to remain in the JOSH of exploring the white desert.
- Accommodation: The Government of Gujarat has left no stone unturned to keep tourist amazed with all the possible arrangements that they can do. The tourists are given the choice of tents of different facilities and one can choose from that. The tents are well facilitated and this could be one of the best experiences you can ever have in your life.
- Music and dance: Come and groove to the beats of folk dance of Kutch region and we bet that it shall be one of the most happening moments for you. The locals of Kutch have their own musical instruments that delivers the most influential and harmonized tunes. Enjoy the moonlight night amidst the tunes of traditional Kutchi dance and music.
- Mesmerizing moonlight walk: If you have strong imaginations then let’s begin. Imagine you are walking amidst the rays of moon that shines brightest as if it is showering upon you and beneath your feet is a vast white land that makes the moon rays reflection right. Imagine the star clad sky that makes you feel the power of nature and its beauty, holding the hand of your dear ones and walking in the chilling breeze. This imagination can turn into reality with us as we shall make you have the best of moments that you will not forget for life. Just make your plan to visit Rann of Kutch in Full Moon nights.
- Other activities: This is not all about the Rann Utsav because it is kind of limitless. Explore nearby places that have historical remains along with adventurous activities if you have that adrenaline rush in you. The must do camel ride should be put on the list because that is one of the unique experience that you may have. Click to visit about more activities during Rann Utsav.
The beautiful, starry, graceful, elegant, luxurious and the most happening Rann Utsav is taking place between the dates 28th Oct 2019 to 23rd Feb 2020 But Rann Utsav has Extended till 12th March 2020 and if you want to be a part of this carnival then get in touch with us. We promise that you will have unique experience while booking with us for the most seeking Kutch Rann Utsav 2019-2020. It's now perfect time to relish magical moments of Rann Utsav 2019.
Book Online for Rann Utsav Tent City with discounted Rates from our official Website. If you are looking for customize your trip to visit entire sight seen and Places of Kutch, Click here.