Don’t you want to spend some peaceful moments at a place where it’s just natural beauty, and you? If your answer is YES, then there is no other place better than the Rann Utsav 2020-21 at the White Rann of Kutch. Every year this place invites thousands of people, and keeps them amused through its natural charm. The spectacular Rann Utsav 2020-21 will take place from 12 Nov 2020 to 28 Feb 2021. We all have spent quite a time at home, and now let’s make 2020 memorable along with all the safety measures at the White Rann of Kutch. That’s not all in Kutch, hence we have some attractive Kutch Tour Packages to help you explore the beauty of Kutch.
About its natural beauty: The white Rann of Kutch is the largest salty desert in the world and the Rann Utsav is one of the most happening festival seasons. It is a great example where the natural beauty and human efforts have joined hands to make this place look appealing to the eyes. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that this place turns to heaven amid the winter season as the entire ground turns white. The breeze of cold wind chills are there but the soothing moon in the dark sky gives a special effect. The exquisite set up of the tents with ample lightings and effectively capturing the space at Dhordo village is quite picturesque. The words put here are not enough to describe its beauty. It is something that you should experience yourself.
Why visit Rann Utsav at least once?
Rann Utsav 2020-21 is one opportunity that you can take to visit this carnival. People from different corners of the world gather here to witness the heavenly essence of this White Rann of Kutch. Moreover, with the availability of Kutch Tour Packages, the opportunity to explore places surrounding white dessert is easy.
Words often fail to describe how heavenly the place turns and its beauty is at its peak these days. Most of the luckiest people get to see the full moon here and you may not believe but it is one of the rarest experiences that you will have. The striking moonlight on the white dessert makes you feel marvelous. Imagine the experience of wrapping up in warmers and walking on the white barren land under the bliss of moonlight. Don’t you want to be a part of such a magical moment? Join the festival of Rann Utsav 2020-21 and take our Kutch Tour Package to experience the thrill and grace of this event.
Other activities you can do here: is it only beauty that we are holding on to during the Rann Utsav? No, absolutely not.
- Enjoy the melody of traditional music and rejuvenate your senses. Enjoy watching folk dance and see how beautifully these women dress up. They combine all the vibrant colors to give you the richest experience
- Shopping not done is really not done with you. You need to shop for artifacts, traditional curios, jewelry, block print fabric pieces, handicrafts, and much more from the locals of Kutch.
- Do not leave the Rann Utsav unless you have made it to a camel ride. Make the most of desert safari on a camel back to give you the most thrilling experience.
- If you want still something more exciting, then take a hot air balloon ride. We are sure that this will take you high and give you the most memorable time of your life. We know that this ride will force you to surrender yourself in the air of Kutch.
- Mandavi beach is one of the must-visit places if you are in Kutch. This seashore has got a lot of fame from the visitors as it is the most serene experience that you will have. One event that most people want to see from here is the beautiful ‘sunset’.
The Rann Utsav 2020-21 at the White Rann of Kutch will bring cheerfulness and with Kutch Tour Packages, you will have the most worthy and convenient trip ever. As the situation demands, we have ensured all the necessary safety measures. To know more about bookings and other details, you can get in touch with our team.