Well if you want to verify that Mr. Amitabh Bacchan really meant what he said in an ad saying, “Kutch Nahi Dekha Toh Kuch Nahi Dekha”, you should plan a tour. There is a good tourism package Kutch is having.
Also known as Kachchh, it is a district located in the state of Gujarat. It approximately covers 45,652 km2 of area. Area wise it is India’s largest district. A large part of Kutch is known as Rann of Kutch. Rann of Kutch travel is a must do one as it is shallow wetland which remains dry during summer and winter and submerges in water during the rainy season. It become snow white after shallow water dries up in the season of monsoon every year.
It is a great festival of Kutch which is organized in the month of December and January when the Mahashivratri comes near. Kutch Mahotsav offers access to beautiful recesses of the district. Music concerts, colourful dancers, langa desert music, and sindhi bhajans are shown in this festival. Tourists can shop for traditional Kutchi handicraft items.
Other Places to Visit
There are many interesting places in Kutch to visit like:
- Aina Mahal
- Prag Mahal
- Little Rann
- Mandvi Beach
- Narayan Sarovar
- Matana Madh
- Kalo Dungar
- You can enjoy camel safari while your trip to the White Dessert.
- If you are a photography lover, this might be the most perfect destination for you.
- You can hire a typical tent to experience tribal life during
- Enjoy watching rarest birds in the sanctuary
What to do
Food in Kutch
Good vegetarian food is available throughout the Kutch. Kutch’s local fast food “Dabeli” is well known across the India. Another well known dish is “Kharibhat”.
How to Reach
- You can take a flight Mumbai to Bhuj city.
- Many trains from Mumbai & Delhi are available.
- Private buses and state transport are available for most of the cities.
So if you have planned your next tour to Kutch, we, Kutch Tour Guide, are well established and experienced team are always ready to Guide Kutch Places. We provide cheapest and the best tourism package Kutch. You are most welcome to contact us any time.