There are numerous beautiful places in India to go and travel. Places like Taj Mahal and Nature of South India is worth visit for everyone. There is no dearth of beautiful views in India but today we are going to talk about a place which is still undiscovered for many of us.
The Rann of Kutch or White Desert is the place which is located in the Kutch district and is worth visit at least once in your lifetime. This could be the ultimate holiday destination for you and your family. Well, if you don’t know much about it, let us have a quick peek! Look at these eight beautiful pictures that totally describe what the White Desert is:
- It is one of the largest salt deserts in the World which is spread across 7505 Sq. Km. Experiencing the total white marshland on a full moon night in Kutch is something which is indescribable experience. You must experience it once.
- A three month long festival, Rann Utsav is held here every year. During this festival various activities from traditional dance to par-motoring takes place here and thousands of tourists witness it. Rann Utsav 2015-2016 is currently being celebrated here.
- A beautiful “Tent city” is built in the middle of White Rann where all the tourists stay and enjoy their tour to Kutch.
- You get an opportunity to experience camel ride and camel cart ride. Watching sunrise and sunset riding these camel makes a perfect combination of beauty with adventure.
- Kutchi folk music is very famous for its eternal sweet melodies. Here you enjoy live performances from local artists which will just make your day.
- The Rann of Kutch also offers a romantic getaway where beautiful tents with red heats are lined up under the open sky which is the perfect location for any couple to have a candle light dinner.
- People of Kutch are famous for their arts and crafts work. Here you will see different handicraft items which you will never find anywhere in the world.
- Last but not the least, if not anything else, you must experience the beauty of this white marshland where if you stand and look at any direction, you will just see beautiful White land.
Impressed with the beauty of the White Rann?